Hi Marc

Thank you for your answer. I understand that it is open source project. 
That it is difficult to fix bugs etc. I really understand it.

However, I ask about approximative time - this month, autumn, this year, 
beginning of the next year, next year.

If the project is managed there must be some periods, some plans etc.

Best regards, Pavel

понедельник, 12 сентября 2016 г., 10:43:44 UTC+3 пользователь Marc Schlegel 
написал:
>
> Hi Pavel
>
> First, we need to figure out whats going wrong here. Since Pax-CDI is 
> involved as well, it might be a bug there.
>
> Please keep in mind, we cannot give any dates about fixes. It will be 
> fixed if somebody finds the time to work on the issue.
> I would love to see more companies involved in the project (providing some 
> development time) but at the moment it is community driven.
>
> regards
> Marc
>
> Am Freitag, 9. September 2016 18:50:05 UTC+2 schrieb iJava:
>>
>> Hi Achim
>>
>> Can you say when approximatively this bug will be fixed?
>>
>> Best regards. 
>>
>> воскресенье, 28 августа 2016 г., 18:25:38 UTC+3 пользователь Achim 
>> Nierbeck написал:
>>>
>>> Hi Pavel, 
>>>
>>> thanks for the hints. So indeed it's something else tracking or keeping 
>>> references to something that isn't accessible anymore. Looks like the Weld 
>>> part (at least from your stack-traces) keep track of something that isn't 
>>> available anymore in the session. As the session has been terminated 
>>> because of the update of the war bundle. An interesting fact ... now 
>>> requires some time to think this through ... 
>>>
>>> regards, Achim 
>>>
>>>
>>> 2016-08-28 15:49 GMT+02:00 iJava <pavelka...@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>>> Hi Achim,
>>>>
>>>> I didn't answer because I didn't get this exception and I thought that 
>>>> the problem was in my configuration. However, I started getting
>>>> this exception again. I tried to understand - what is the problem, 
>>>> sometimes I have this exception in great number, sometimes everything is 
>>>> ok.
>>>>
>>>> And I understood that I get the exception WHEN I UPDATE WAR BUNDLE. So, 
>>>> after understanding it I made some research and
>>>> added my comments to jira. Hope it will help to solve this annoying bug.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wednesday, 24 August 2016 11:00:06 UTC+3, Achim Nierbeck wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi, 
>>>>>
>>>>> the problem with the bug is, there seems to be no easy way of 
>>>>> recreation this via an pax-exam integration test. 
>>>>> Without such a Test it is really hard to look for a solution. At the 
>>>>> time I already did take a look at the sources but couldn't find 
>>>>> an apparent reason for this to appear. Now does it cause issues in 
>>>>> your application? What effects do you happen to have? 
>>>>>
>>>>> regards, Achim 
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> 2016-08-24 6:59 GMT+02:00 iJava <pavelka...@gmail.com>:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I use pax-web 6.0.0-snapshot and my log is full of exceptions because 
>>>>>> of this bug https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-760 
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I added my comments to bug tracker and noted that this bug is two 
>>>>>> year old. Is this bug so difficult to fix? What consequences can this 
>>>>>> bug  
>>>>>> lead?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>> ------------------
>>>>>> OPS4J - http://www.ops4j.org - op...@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --- 
>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>> Groups "OPS4J" group.
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, 
>>>>>> send an email to ops4j+un...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> -- 
>>>>>
>>>>> Apache Member
>>>>> Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/> Committer & PMC
>>>>> OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> 
>>>>> Committer & Project Lead
>>>>> blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>
>>>>> Co-Author of Apache Karaf Cookbook <http://bit.ly/1ps9rkS>
>>>>>
>>>>> Software Architect / Project Manager / Scrum Master 
>>>>>
>>>>> -- 
>>>> -- 
>>>> ------------------
>>>> OPS4J - http://www.ops4j.org - op...@googlegroups.com
>>>>
>>>> --- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>> Groups "OPS4J" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>> an email to ops4j+un...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>>
>>> Apache Member
>>> Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/> Committer & PMC
>>> OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer 
>>> & Project Lead
>>> blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>
>>> Co-Author of Apache Karaf Cookbook <http://bit.ly/1ps9rkS>
>>>
>>> Software Architect / Project Manager / Scrum Master 
>>>
>>>

-- 
-- 
------------------
OPS4J - http://www.ops4j.org - ops4j@googlegroups.com

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OPS4J" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to ops4j+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to