Hi Achim

Thank you for detailed explanation. However, I think soon google mailing
list will complain
about our bla-bla-bla because there is still no result.

Lets get closer to business.
So, I think that web-contextpath musn't be across all connectors because
it's logically wrong.

What I suggest after short analysis is:
1) The solution must be absolute backward compatible with pax-web 6.0. (I
need this feature
and I can't wait ? time for version 7.0.0)
2) In deployed bundles there will be an optional(!) Virtual-Hosts setting
in manifest of war bundle.
I think that even it there is any virtual-host settings separate from
bundles in the future,
 it is bundle that must say to which virtual host it wants to belong to.
3) We add virtualHosts collection to org.ops4j.pax.web.service.spi.
model.ServerModel +
fix all match* methods. Besides we fix match* in
JettyServerHandlerCollection
4) it is necessary to allow war bundles with the same context if the have
virtual-hosts setting.
I haven't looked yet where it can be done.
5) The suggested solution is a "first attempt" to see how it will be like
and will not
require much time (which is the problem #1). If someone has time in future
he\she can
always make the solution better.

What will you say?

P.S. I considered only for jetty as I wrote above.

понедельник, 10 октября 2016 г., 0:03:28 UTC+3 пользователь Achim Nierbeck