Hello everyone

I am currently trying to get Undertow running under Pax-Web 6 to work with
my demo-project. Unfortunately I am running into a Exception which claims
that no XNIO-Provider is available

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: XNIO001001: No XNIO provider found
at org.xnio.Xnio.doGetInstance(Xnio.java:238)
at org.xnio.Xnio.getInstance(Xnio.java:181)
at io.undertow.Undertow.start(Undertow.java:95)
at
org.ops4j.pax.web.service.undertow.internal.ServerControllerImpl.doStart(ServerControllerImpl.java:395)
at
org.ops4j.pax.web.service.undertow.internal.ServerControllerImpl.start(ServerControllerImpl.java:115)

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: XNIO001001: No XNIO provider found
 at org.xnio.Xnio.doGetInstance(Xnio.java:238)
 at org.xnio.Xnio.getInstance(Xnio.java:181)
 at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.undertow.internal.UndertowUtil.createWorker(
UndertowUtil.java:38)
 at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.undertow.internal.Context.doCreateHandler(
Context.java:413)

Since all integration-tests in Pax-Web work with the Undertow container I
already checked for missing bundles and everything seems to be set-up
correct

The Undertow container and XNIO in tipi use Declarative Services and as you
can see, the Provider (and ProviderHolder) are registered as services.

g! scr:list
 BundleId Component Name Default State
    Component Id State      PIDs (Factory PID)
 [  12]   XnioProviderHolder  enabled
    [   0] [active      ]
 [  13]   NioXnioProvider  enabled
    [   1] [active      ]
 [  15]   org.ops4j.pax.cdi.undertow.weld.impl.WeldUndertowAdapter  enabled
    [   2] [active      ]
 [  17]   ServletExtensionHolder  enabled
    [   3] [active      ]
 [  18]   io.undertow.servlet.ServletExtension  enabled
    [   4] [active      ]
 [  48]   org.ops4j.pax.cdi.extender.impl.BundleCdiProvider  enabled
    [   5] [active      ]
 [  48]   org.ops4j.pax.cdi.extender.impl.CdiExtender  enabled
    [   6] [active      ]
 [  51]   org.ops4j.pax.cdi.weld.impl.WeldCdiContainerFactory  enabled
    [   7] [active      ]
 [  62]
org.ops4j.pax.web.service.undertow.internal.UndertowServerControllerFactory
 enabled
    [   8] [active      ]

g! scr:info 0
*** Bundle: org.ops4j.pax.tipi.xnio.api (12)
Component Description:
  Name: XnioProviderHolder
  Default State: enabled
  Activation: immediate
  Configuration Policy: optional
  Activate Method: activate
  Deactivate Method: deactivate
  Modified Method: -
  Configuration Pid: [XnioProviderHolder]
  Services:
  Service Scope: null
  Reference: XnioProvider
    Interface Name: org.xnio.XnioProvider
    Cardinality: 1..1
    Policy: static
    Policy option: reluctant
    Reference Scope: bundle
  Properties:
  Component Configuration:
    ComponentId: 0
    State: active
    SatisfiedReference: XnioProvider
      Target: null
      Bound to:        27
          Properties:
            component.id = 1
            component.name = NioXnioProvider
            objectClass = [org.xnio.XnioProvider]
            service.bundleid = 13
            service.id = 27
            service.scope = bundle
      Properties:
        component.id = 0
        component.name = XnioProviderHolder

g! scr:info 1
*** Bundle: org.ops4j.pax.tipi.xnio.nio (13)
Component Description:
  Name: NioXnioProvider
  Activation: delayed
  Configuration Policy: optional
  Activate Method: activate
  Deactivate Method: deactivate
  Modified Method: -
  Configuration Pid: [NioXnioProvider]
  Services:
          org.xnio.XnioProvider
  Service Scope: singleton
  Properties:
  Component Configuration:
    ComponentId: 1
    State: active
      Properties:
        component.id = 1
        component.name = NioXnioProvider

Any ideas what I am missing? I checked the Pax-Web integration-tests for
specific framework/system-properties but couldn't find any.