pax-jdbc 1.0.1 release

I would like to do a pax-jdbc 1.0.1 release today or tomorrow. We fixed a bug in the hikari pooling and a user asked for the fixed version. There is also an open issue with the aries pooling. If possible we should fix this for 1.0.1 but there is a workaround.

Can someone create a new pax-jdbc 1.1.0 release so I can move issues to it?

See:

https://ops4j1.jira.com/projects/PAXJDBC/versions/22601/tab/release-report-all-issues

     Avoid stacking trackers

For 1.1.0 I plan to redesign the trackers for pax-jdbc-config:
https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXJDBC-119

The problem we face at the moment is that pax-jdbc-config depends on several other services and some of these are even only needed depending on some of the config settings. As we currently have to stack individual trackers to implement these dependencies this is quite tedious and will be more difficult with every new service we need to track.

So I designed a new generic MultiServiceTracker. This can be configured with the services to track and will fire a callback when all services are present. So it is a bit like DS behaves but more configureable for services that are only needed in certain cases. I have committed the implementation into a new branch and would be happy about feedback:
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.jdbc/commit/fe1ad1a0a5dff12a5f0f3a287a260086d392251d

I plan to merge this after the 1.0.1 release.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de