Thanks for the link.  I knew that CDI was defined by Java EE, but hadn't
realized that it was bound up with Spring.

So, yea, from the link you provided, it seems Spring is it.  But that
doesn't answer my other concerns about Spring.

Can anyone provide more insight on Spring in OSGi?  A couple of years ago I
had a lot of struggles with Spring in OSGi and started pushing hard to get
clients to adopt Blueprint.  I'm therefore somewhat uncomfortable with
pushing clients to adopt CDI.

Thanks
Bob