Hi all,

I am having a requirement to set system property to the value of
org.ops4j.pax.logging.log4j2.config.file which is mentioned in the
pax-logging.properties file. something similar to below,

org.ops4j.pax.logging.log4j2.config.file=${custom.home}/conf/log4j2.xml

Found similar query asked in Stackoverflow [1] as well. I also tried to use the
system property to the value of org.ops4j.pax.logging.log4j2.config. but it
doesn't resolve the custom.home property.
I further looked into the pax logging code and I tried the following fix[2] and
it works for me.

1.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43278493/how-to-use-system-property-values-with-org-ops4j-pax-logging-log4j2-config-file
2. https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.logging/pull/34

Can you please review the change. Please guide me if there are any other way to
achieve this requirement.

Thanks
Danesh