Hi Achim, thank you for the super-quick feedback.

I'm sorry, I didn't know that it is mandatory to propagate log events to
the event-admin service... I thought it could reasonably be a configuration
option, since not everybody needs that for the business logic, but I guess
it is needed by the underlying runtime implementation (Apache Karaf, in my
case).

Do you think that filtering at the event-admin level will be equally
efficient, in terms of not congestioning the threadpools?

Kind regards,

Roberto