Hi Gang

Im playing around with the idea of a mybatis extender, since we use mybatis
on almost every of our projects.

However I have some weak OSGI spots. If any of you have an idea on the
following

   - How can my component get notified when a certain service type are
   registered/unregistered?

So for instance if a service that implements foo interface, bar service
should be notified with a reference to foo interface.. So far I've only
seen notification using complete bundles..

And lastly have anyone tried using bytebuddy in osgi context?

-regards Nino