Hi Achim

Thank you for your answer. Weld developers asked their questions
based on the last comments - where we found steps to reproduce the bug.

See from this point

https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-760?focusedCommentId=35942&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-35942

What can you say about weld listeners? Can this be the problem?

Maybe we should wait until you can get access to desktop PC?
What will you say? I am sure it is not problem to wait.

Best regards, Pavel