Found the issue: The logmessage simply has wrong parameter order and a missleading logger name, beside this this has no impact on the code since we scan the classpath for pax-wicket annotations

The real cause for the waring is: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12142872/java-lang-classformaterror-absent-code-attribute-in-method-that-is-not-native-o

I will add code that ignores javax. classes becuas ethe will never carry pax wicket annotations.