Hi,

We can create your account, just need your preferred ID.

Regards
JB

On 06/20/2017 12:06 PM, Lukasz Lech wrote:

I’ve registerd in Attlassian, and then I’ve got the message when I logged in and went to ops4j1:

Due to increased SPAM and fake accounts, the self-registration has been disabled. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact the OPS4J General list to have an account created.

*From:*ops4j@googlegroups.com [mailto:ops4j@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Jean-Baptiste Onofré
*Sent:* Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017 11:56
*To:* ops4j@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: [REGISTER] Joining ops4j1.jira.com and discussing feature request

Hi,

Did you already request an id on Jira ?

Regards

JB

On 06/20/2017 11:50 AM, Lukasz Lech wrote:

    Hello,

    I’d like to join https://ops4j1.jira.com <https://ops4j1.jira.com> and as
    the message states, I need to apply here to register.

    The background is the problem with pax-web behavior of creating separate
    HttpContext for  each bundle when createDefaultHttpContext() is called.

    I’d like to be able to change that behavior in config file, so that the
    shared http context instance would be returned.

    WebContainer interface has a method for that, but quite obviously, only
    non-agnostic instances can call that method. In my case, I have
    JaxRS-Publisher that is agnostic and uses only methods exposed in
    HttpService.

    The eclipse jetty bundle (org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet) does that by
    default.

    I understand the reasons for each bundle having separate HttpContext, but
    both solutions have their pros, and it should be the architect that
    decides which way to choose.

    Best Regards,

    Lukasz Lech

    <mailto:ops4j@googlegroups.com>

    "OPS4J" group.
    email to ops4j+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:ops4j+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

OPS4J - http://www.ops4j.org - ops4j@googlegroups.com <mailto:ops4j@googlegroups.com>

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OPS4J" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ops4j+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:ops4j+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.