Currently all new issues are assigend by default to Harald, I think we should change this to "unassiged" so everyone can pick up the issue in question.

With the actual default is is a bit confusing since it is unclear if assigned to Harald he is activly working (or plan to work) on it or it is only assigned to him automatically by the system.