Hi Achim,

No, I'm not so much interested to test the OSGi mechanics, I want to have
high level business tests on our business layer which is a set of OSGi
services. This requires the database and the messaging system to run as
well.

In fact, our app provides only rest api's from outside, and we have already
a set of mocha integration tests. Mocha is fine for testing rest message
structure and non-regression at the level but a little cumbersome and hard
to maintain when it comes to test more complicated business scenarios. That
is why I'm looking for a Java API in order to implement those tests,
pax-exam is ideal for me in that context.

Cheers,
Nicolas