I'd like to start a new OPS4j pax project that is about remote control of OSGi, maybe it will implements (but not restricted to) "Remote Services" and "Remote Service Admin" Specification. The main goal for now would be to provide support for new container abstraction in pax-exam but I think this could be usefull for others as well so I'd like to work on it under an own pax-project.

But how is this done? It seems there are special right required to setup a project (github, jira, confluence, add it to https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/ops4j/Pax ... more?). If I can't do it on my own, can someone with apropiat rights please create a new "pax-remote" project for me?

thanks in advance :-)