Hi

How am I able to add
this
http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.4.6.v20170531/statistics-handler.html

to all handlers.. In my project we are both using https and http, and I
want to know the basic information such as number of requests et.

I've gotten so far that I can see that I can configure jetty here:

https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/spaces/paxweb/pages/12059279/Advanced+Jetty+Configuration

But I do not know what the handlers are called..

I tried this as the last thing in jetty.xml, and it did not work:

<Get name="handler">

<Call name="addBean">
          <Arg>
              <New id="ConnectionStatistics"
class="org.eclipse.jetty.io.ConnectionStatistics"/>
          </Arg>
        </Call>

</Get>