The static method in a separate class sounds good .. I will try this.

There indeed is a withBnd method but it just calls plain bnd without
the DSAnnotations
bnd plugin.

If I succeed then I think we should add this functionality to TinyBundles.
I think it would also be great for users to be able to add bnd plugins when
using withBnd. This would allow to enhance the functionality without adding
too much to TinyBundles.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de