Hi Steinar,

I don't know about how Vaadin is doing it, though Pax Web aims to be
completely OSGi R6 compliant with the whiteboard extender approach.
from the links you provided it looks like you need to register those
servlets yourself as services, from there on they'll be picked up by the
extender.

regards, Achim

> > But I'm having a hard time figuring out how to use this stuff.  The
> > documentation of Vaadin OSGi doesn't make sense to me...
>
> The ideal thing would have been if I could just expose eg. UIProvider as
> a service and Vaadin would pick it up and just use it in a VaadinServlet
> it itself had registered...?
>
> (just thinking out loud...)
>
> --
> --