I added documentation here: https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/spaces/PAXEXAM4/pages/167018497/Eclipse+PDE-Container
and updated the issues under https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXEXAM-832

@JB or @Harald can you review the docu if something is unclear/missing?

Am 24.11.2017 um 10:03 schrieb Jean-Baptiste Onofré:
Hi Christoph,

I think we are almost good for 4.12.0 release.

Regards
JB

On 11/24/2017 10:00 AM, 'Christoph Läubrich' via OPS4J wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to know what is left fro the 4.12.0 relase?
I created a pull-request[1] for the Eclipse-Container feature (merged from the current 5.x development), since this just adds a new container there won't be any side effects, but I wonder if there is any work on-going before we can release a new version?

So if nothing else is on the way I would suggest to merge the pull-request and prepare a release so the eclipse container can be used by ppl from an official stable release.

[1] https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.exam2/pull/73