What about simply adding them to your test as a bundle? :-)

I think Pax Exam should not include/install ANYTHING by default because this always creates problems with the test-setup!

I'm currently working on a way where the test-probe is the only thing that gets installed so there are no problems with custom logging or test-libs anymore.