I have just finished an example and docs of some tips and tricks I learned
for writing OSGi tests using pax exam.
- Mock tests for DS components using Mockito
- Debug pax exam based tests like plain java code (edit, save, debug)
- Full support for hamcrest matchers
- Use Awaitility for polling asynchronous external systems
- Create test bundles with bnd and DS components on the fly using
- Use logback in pax exam
OPS4J - http://www.ops4j.org - firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.