Hi:

Thank you for the tip.

well, setting serviceRequirements=disable actually worked. Although I had
to restart the instance after updating the configuration.

Is this a recommended and safe approach for a production system?

Regards,
Kushal.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ops4j/CAGv3bDfMpPyGXaiBt%2BzFOjCeqfJH1MJWq%3D-4Lu5w3cj0_%2BsBsw%40mail.gmail.com.