Hello!

I recently posted to the Derby list because I noticed that Derby
10.15.1.3 didn't have any OSGi headers in the manifest. Rick Hillegas
emailed back and has created an issue to track this:

He said: "None of the active Derby contributors is an OSGi expert. We
will need your advice on what's required."

I'm by no means an OSGi expert, although I do have some idea as to what
probably needs to be done, having assisted various other projects with
OSGi compatibility. It occurred to me, however, that I know of a few
people who know OSGi, know JDBC, and know Derby to some extent. :)

I'd appreciate your input on that ticket, if you can spare the time.

--
Mark Raynsford | http://www.io7m.com