Hi,

in another thread I've just seen a lot of discussion about aliases etc.
If you think of refactoring Pax Web, please make sure you're able to verify
Pax Web vs. the OSGi TCK.
Cause the current basis has been checked to work with the OSGi
specification at the time when working on it. Luckily we had someone who
was able to get a hold of the TCK at the time.
He did some verification. Therefore I highly recommend to be very cautious
about changing to much of the underlying Http and Web services, all of them
have been proven to be valid according to the OSGi spec (which at the time
has been 4.3, I believe)

thanks, Achim

--

Apache Member