Grzegorz,

thank you for this in depth explanation. I guess what is missing here is
updated documentation? It sure looks like, this is by-the-spec
implementation, but can be miss-used as I've demonstrated.

Kind Regards,
Miroslav

V V ned., 16. feb. 2020 ob 12:51 je oseba 'Achim Nierbeck' via OPS4J <

--
Miroslav Beranič
MIBESIS