Hello

Thanks for
https://spring.io/blog/2019/01/15/spring-framework-s-migration-from-jira-to-github-issues
!

I love JIRA. I used it since ~2002 and even replaced Mantis/Trac/ClearCase
with it in 3 of my previous companies. I don't know anything about
Atlassian-Ops4J agreement. It works for me, but I remember problems where
people asked how to create JIRA issue... Confluence itself is also nice,
but has its problems. Documentation is out of date and a bit out of touch
with existing code.

As for JIRA - I'd stay there, but that's not something I'd die for.
Confluence? I think for such projects it's much better to have
documentation as part of the project and just publish it to gh-pages.
Updating docs inside given pax-* project would be an indication of given
project's health as well.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek