On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 18:51:36 CEST Thomas Dalton wrote:
> Christian,

Hi Tom,

> Were you able to figure out a solution to starting/stopping docker
> containers while using the PaxExam runner? I want to be able to use
> TestContainers (https://www.testcontainers.org/) to spin up an external DB
> and verify services can talk to the DB,

There are modules in Apache Sling which start a Docker container during
testing with Pax Exam:

ClamAV:

https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-commons-clam/blob/master/src/
test/java/org/apache/sling/commons/clam/it/tests/ClamTestSupport.java

MongoDB:

https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-karaf-integration-tests/blob/
master/src/test/java/org/apache/sling/karaf/tests/bootstrap/
SlingQuickstartOakMongoIT.java

HTH,
O.

--

Oliver Lietz | Wintgensweg 29 | 45481 Mülheim an der Ruhr
fon: +49 208 41191263 | fax: +49 208 41191264