Hello

I see your messages about Pax Exam problems and frustrations and while I
don't have answers for your questions about liquibase OSGi problems (I
simply would have to setup the environment, but I'm super-busy at the end
of 2023), I can only say I went the hard way with Pax Exam.

I didn't use documentation, just good old debugger... After some time spent
hitting continue/step in/step out, I came up with a class like
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/blob/main/pax-web-itest/pax-web-itest-common/src/main/java/org/ops4j/pax/web/itest/AbstractControlledTestBase.java
which I use in several projects (Pax Web, Pax Logging, ...).

And yes - setting it up correctly with proper logging (with conflicting
classloaders from Pax Exam, maven-failsafe-plugin and OSGi itself) is very
tricky...

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek