From: chen...@huawei.com
To: denghu...@hotmail.com; opsawg@ietf.org
CC: opsawg-cha...@ietf.org
Subject: 答复: [OPSAWG] draft-deng-opsawg-composed-vpn-sm-requirements-01.txt
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 02:27:14 +0000

Hi Hui,

Thanks for these clarifications. Maybe we can talk about it more in next
meeting and we can provide a initial solution around these issues.

BTW, if we talking about
federation used in multiple operators scenarios, I suggest that there should be
east-west interface between peer orchestration system in these operators. That
ease-west interface is different
 with internal E2E service activation interface for some special requirement
between operators, such as security, resource visualization,etc.

Thanks,
Richard

华为技术有限公司 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

地址:深圳市龙岗区坂田华为基地
 邮编:518129

Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

Bantian, Longgang District,Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China

http://www.huawei.com

本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁

止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中

的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which

is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the

information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total
or partial

recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by