Dear OPSAWG,

In Seoul, we got enough interest and positive response on this IPFIX IE
extension draft.
By the authors' request, this email starts a formal poll. The chairs would like
to know if the WG participants agree that the following document should be
adopted as a WG document in OPSAWG.

Export BGP community information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-02

The adoption poll will take two weeks. Please let us know your opinion by Feb
27. It would also be good to hear who is willing to review and/or implement or
deploy the extension described in the document.

Since we already found that the majority of the f2f participants at our IETF97
session like this idea, please do speak up now if you do not agree or have
serious objections (with explanation of course).

Regards,
Tianran