From: Adrian Farrel [mailto:adr...@olddog.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:23 PM
To: Tianran Zhou <zhoutian...@huawei.com>; opsawg@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [OPSAWG] Progress with draft-ietf-opsawg-service-model-explained

Hi Tianran,

With regard to the two action points on the last slide...

1. Add more text to explain the relationship further
  - Authors need help to understand what is confusing!

The authors do not believe that further text is needed, but had heard claims
that there is some confusion about the relationship between the two drafts. If
no one can explain their confusion, we have no changes to make.

I was hopeful that the meeting would expose any confusion. Since it did not, I
assume no further work is needed on this point.

2. Leave or remove EVPN that we added
  - Seemed like a relevant addition
  - Not in the draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification figure

I think Joe's email closes this point.

So I think we are good to go.

Adrian

ask