Hi everyone,

As promised, this update corrects all examples (we just didn't have time
to do that for the IETF) and adds a bit more wording around the
abstractions so as to give some guidance on how to translate
abstractions.  In addition, some guidance is given relating to how to
instantiate the ACL model, given the use of features.

Finally, the MUD file maker has been updated, and can now be reached at
mudmaker.org.

With this, I would ask that we start  the various YANG doctor and other
directorate reviews.

Eliot