On 2/21/18 06:37, Eliot Lear wrote:
> Changes as discussedd.

Thanks, Eliot.  I'm still seeing what I think is a copy and paste
issue in the main YANG module:

augment "/acl:access-lists/acl:acl/acl:aces/" +
        "acl:ace/acl:matches/acl:l4/acl:tcp" {
       description
         "Adding domain names to matching";
       leaf direction-initiated {
         type direction;
         description
           "This node matches based on which direction a
            connection was initiated. The means by which that
            is determined is discussed in this document.";
       }
     }

In this case, it looks like the description of the augment is a copy
and paste from the acldns module.  It seems that this description
should read:

"Adding direction to matching"

Joe