[Med] The intent is not to define the exact set of logging information (e.g.,
Section 4 of RFC6888), the protocol to use (e.g., RFC8158 or
draft-ietf-behave-syslog-nat-logging), etc... but to allow for
disabling/enabling such feature (when supported by an implementation).

If this transitions from
> T->F then what is the implementer supposed to do?

[Med] This transition will have an effect to disable ANY logging feature
supported by an implementation. The transition for F to T is more problematic
as it requires additional information to be available (e.g., logging server IP
address and port, credentials, ...). The document assumes that data is
provisioned using other specific modules (syslog, ipfix, etc.).

 I think that illustrates
> the
> under-specification here. The simplest thing might be to really make logging
> out of scope here by deleting the logging-enable thing entirely. (I can
> imagine
> that reaching consensus on a logging control interface would be non-trivial,

[Med] There is already RFC 8158.

> hence the suggestion to really put it out of scope rather than try specify it
> fully.)

[Med] If, with the above clarification, you maintain your comment, then I don't
have any objection to remove that optional feature from the module. Please
advise.

> Just one nit:
>
> The abstract could do with a bit of re-wording as it reads awkwardly.  I'd
> say
> maybe just delete the 1st sentence.

[Med] OK.