发件人: OPSAWG [mailto:opsawg-boun...@ietf.org] 代表 Joe Clarke (jclarke)
发送时间: 2020年6月16日 22:18
收件人: opsawg <opsawg@ietf.org>
主题: [OPSAWG] CALL FOR ADOPTION: draft-barguil-opsawg-l2sm-l2nm

Hello, opsawg.  I hope everyone is doing well.

This starts a two-week poll for adoption of the L2 network module document.
There does seem to be interest in this work, and it is progressing nicely in
GitHub with side meetings.  There appears to be questions on what will be
broken out into commonality between this module and the L3NM (work which is
also underway).  So while we anticipate changes to this draft, the chairs think
it’s reached a point where we’d like to see if the WG wants to formally adopt
the work.

Please reply on-list with your comments on the draft and whether or not you
support its WG adoption.  We will conclude this call on June 30, 2020.

Thanks.

Joe