> If we're going with "[#RPKI Signature] address range MUST match [inetnum:
> followed to get here]", then there are probably a couple places that still
> talk about "covered by" that should catch up.

don't find any

what i did find is that i forgot to remove

         The address range of the signing certificate MUST cover all
-        prefixes in the geofeed file it signs; and therefore must be
-        covered by the range of the inetnum:.
+        prefixes in the geofeed file it signs.

> We may also need to look more closely at the bits after "# RPKI
> Signature".  The example uses a CIDR range, but IIRC inetnum: ranges
> are not limited to CIDR blocks, which would mean we need a story for
> how to handle non-CIDR blocks.

ranges are well-defined in rpki, inetnum:, etc.  8805 entries must be
cidr.

that an inetnum: or rpki cert range must cover geofeed file prefixes
seems pretty clear.  but i have tweaked wording a bit.  i can push my
emacs buffer to id repo, but will wait a bit for other comments.

randy