Dear all,

We updated the two drafts based on the feedback received during the WG adoption. Practically, we incorporated all the feedback from Med Boucadair (very detailed review, thanks), Greg Mirsky, and Qiufang Ma.

On top of that, for the architecture draft:
    o Added needed subservice to model example from architecture draft
    o Added guideline section for naming models
    o Added data instance examples and validation procedure
    o Added the "parameters" container in the interface YANG module to correct a bug.

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-01
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-01

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-architecture-01
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-architecture-01

Regards, Benoit on behalf of all the authors.