From: iesg <iesg-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Francesca Palombini
Sent: 05 October 2021 15:12
To: Carsten Bormann <c...@tzi.org>; mohamed.boucad...@orange.com
Cc: draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l...@ietf.org; opsawg@ietf.org;
opsawg-cha...@ietf.org; The IESG <i...@ietf.org>; net...@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] Francesca Palombini's Discuss on
draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-16: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Thanks Carsten for noticing this! I did overlook completely that bps was being
used as bytes per seconds... Thanks Med for clarifying in this document and for
opening errata https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6703 . The OPS ADs are on
it, I am sure.

Francesca