From: internet-dra...@ietf.org <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2022 2:48 PM
To: Graf Thomas, INI-NET-TCZ-ZH1 <thomas.g...@swisscom.com>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Thomas Graf and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:           draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh
Revision:       01
Title:          Export of Segment Routing IPv6 Information in IP Flow
Information Export (IPFIX)
Document date:  2022-02-18
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh-01

Abstract:
   This document introduces new IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
   information elements to identify the SRv6 Segment Routing Header
   dimensions and SRv6 Control Plane Protocol that traffic is being
   forwarded with.

The IETF Secretariat