From: Adrian Farrel <adr...@olddog.co.uk>
Sent: 18 February 2022 14:46
To: Rob Wilton (rwilton) <rwil...@cisco.com>
Cc: opsawg@ietf.org; draft-ietf-opsawg-ntf....@ietf.org
Subject: Status of draft-ietf-opsawg-ntf

Hi,

I'm just reviewing a different draft in OPSAWG
(draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework) and it has a reference to
draft-ietf-opsawg-ntf

It seems to be in a bit of an odd state.
It went into IESG evaluation at the end of October and attracted some
weighty comments (one set attached to an Abstain ballot, one set to a
Discuss that has now been cleared). Nevertheless, the document shows it has
enough Yes ballots to be approved, and no Discusses. It is in
"Approved-announcement to be sent::AD Followup" state.

Since the start of the IESG review, the document has been updated (three
times with the last revision being on December 3rd) and emails seem to have
gone around explaining the updates.

I see nothing on the OPSAWG mailing list to suggest that you have any
further issues with the document, so I wonder why it is "stuck" and if the
reference I am reviewing is good.

Any clues?

Thanks,
Adrian