From: internet-dra...@ietf.org <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2022 3:32 PM
To: Alex Feng <alex.huang-f...@insa-lyon.fr>; Alex Huang Feng
<alex.huang-f...@insa-lyon.fr>; Benoit Claise <benoit.cla...@huawei.com>; Graf
Thomas, INI-NET-TCZ-ZH1 <thomas.g...@swisscom.com>
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Thomas Graf and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:           draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry
Revision:       00
Title:          Export of On-Path Delay in IPFIX
Document date:  2022-10-20
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          22
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-inband-telemetry-01&url2=draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry-00&difftype=--html

Abstract:
   This document introduces new IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
   information elements to expose the On-Path Telemetry measured delay
   on the IOAM transit and decapsulation nodes.

The IETF Secretariat