On Mar 15, 2023, at 3:57 PM, Paul Wouters
<paul.wouters=40aiven...@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

> Yes it is superior but because you say you are targeting that, it makes the
> radius setups without TLS or IPsec out of scope and I think that’s wrong.

  Perhaps it's best to just delete that sentence?

  These options should be secured by RADIUS, and used in environments where
RADIUS is (allegedly) secure. This means IPSec / TLS / management networks.

  If RADIUS administrators want to send insecure UDP packets over the wider
Internet, then there's a lot more information than this which will get leaked.

  Alan DeKok.