From: OPSAWG <opsawg-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of internet-dra...@ietf.org
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2023 1:12 PM
To: i-d-annou...@ietf.org
Cc: opsawg@ietf.org
Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry-02.txt

This Internet-Draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area
Working Group (OPSAWG) WG of the IETF.

   Title           : Export of On-Path Delay in IPFIX
   Authors         : Thomas Graf
                     Benoit Claise
                     Alex Huang Feng
   Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry-02.txt
   Pages           : 23
   Date            : 2023-03-26

Abstract:
   This document introduces new IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
   information elements to expose the On-Path Telemetry measured delay
   on the IOAM transit and decapsulation nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry-02

https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts