From: Kenneth Vaughn <kvau...@trevilon.com>
Sent: 31 March 2023 00:33
To: opsawg@ietf.org; Joe Clarke (jclarke) <jcla...@cisco.com>; Rob Wilton
(rwilton) <rwil...@cisco.com>
Cc: i-d-annou...@ietf.org; Amanda Baber via RT <drafts-e...@iana.org>
Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-14.txt

I believe this version of the document addresses all concerns. The approach
taken to reference the registry was accepted as is, so the only changes in this
version was to convert textual references to RFC 8446 and RFC9150 to xref links
and to add RFC 9150 to the list of informative references at the end of the
document.

The document should be ready to submit back to IANA for their approval; I've
included Amanda on the email, but I assume the formal release needs to come
from Joe (or perhaps Rob since the web site shows him as the action owner).

Regards,
Ken Vaughn

Trevilon LLC
1060 S Hwy 107