From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <nore...@ietf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 6:36 AM
To: The IESG <i...@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-...@ietf.org; opsawg-cha...@ietf.org;
opsawg@ietf.org; mohamed.boucad...@orange.com; mohamed.boucad...@orange.com
Subject: Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh-12:
(with COMMENT)

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
paragraph, however.)

Please refer to
https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh/

COMMENT:

# Internet AD comments for draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh-12
CC @ekline

* comment syntax:
  - https://github.com/mnot/ietf-comments/blob/main/format.md

* "Handling Ballot Positions":
  - https://ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/

## Comments

### S6.2

* We might clarify here that no export method involves any "decompression"
  of a compressed SID.  (I assume unpacking a compressed SID is entirely the
  responsibility of an analysis function within or downstream of the
  collector.)

## Nits

### S5.2

* s/designed experts/designated experts/