Absent implementation of the geofeed: attribute in a particular IRR
    database

if so, it was intentional.  perhaps s/IRR/Whois/?

JMC: Yep.  I see what you’re saying now.  I was reading as RIR.  I think IRR is
fine, but perhaps it should be expanded like you do RIR earlier.

> My biggest gripe in the diff is that your “Implementation Status”
> section has normative language, which seemed odd to me.

that MAY is from 9092.  but i take your point and downcased it.

JMC: Thanks.  There are two MUSTs there, too around how to interpret ARIN data.
 This may just be me, but I wasn’t expecting any other instruction of how to
interpret the data in a status section.  But the more I read this bit on ARIN,
I’m torn.  I definitely follow what you’re getting at here.  Maybe I’ll reserve
more thoughts until your next rev.

Joe