Hi Med,

I think this is pretty much good to go except for some funny line wrapping and
indentation.  It is probably worth fixing that in a -05 and then I'll kick off
IETF LC.

I.e.

Note also that [TCP-FLAGS] indexes the bit offset from the

      most-significant

      bit of octet 12 to the least-significant bit of octet 13 in the

      TCP header,

Boucadair                 Expires 14 April 2024                 [Page 4]

Internet-Draft            tcpControlBits IPFIX              October 2023

      but the tcpControlBits is encoded as a regular unsigned 16 bit

      integer.  For example, a tcpControlBits Information Element set to

         0x90 is used to report TCP control bits for a segment that has

         CWR (Congestion Window Reduced) and ACK flag bits set (that is,

         bit offset positions 8 and 11).

                     MSB                           LSB

                                          1

                      0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5