Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm trying to charter a new "Network
Management Operations" WG.  We are in the process of discussing the charter
scope, WG name, and initial work, currently on the ne...@ietf.org open mailing
list.  I'm hoping to get put a draft version of the charter in the Datatracker
by this Thursday so that it can be considered by the IESG next Thursday.

Please join this list if you are potentially interested in the new work
(although, it seems fairly likely that the working group will get chartered
with a different name and email address).

If you would like to see what has been discussed so far, then please look at
the archives here: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/netmo/, and in
particular the outline of my plan here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/netmo/xgkZ1hqYnndqlIYFMXmk6pn_l_s/, and
details of the initial charter here: