From: mohamed.boucad...@orange.com <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2024 11:32 AM
To: Graf Thomas, INI-NET-VNC-HCS <thomas.g...@swisscom.com>;
draft-ietf-opsawg-tsvwg-udp-ipfix.auth...@ietf.org;
draft-ietf-opsawg-tsvwg-udp-ipfix.cha...@ietf.org
Subject: RE: draft-ietf-opsawg-tsvwg-udp-ipfix-03 shepherd review

Be aware: This is an external email.

Hi Thomas, all,

Let's me first wish you a Happy New Year !

Thank you for the careful shepherd review. A new version that addresses the
review is now online:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-tsvwg-udp-ipfix/05/. Please
note that I didn't change to unsigned64 because in theory we need to cover up
to 256 bits to map the full options range.

Cheers,
Med