Dear Med and Benoit,

Thanks a lot. The document is very well written and straight forward. As shared
previously during the working group, I believe this document is very valuable
to network operators since it addresses current issues in the observation of
IPv6 headers and TCP options.

I have reviewed the document and wrote the initial shepherd review
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-tcpo-v6eh/shepherdwriteup/.

I agree with the points from the IPFIX doctor and the Transport area in regards
to the comments made to the data type choice for tcpOptionsFull,
tcpSharedOptionExID16 and tcpSharedOptionExID32. Mirroring my concerns
previously shared in the review of draft-ietf-opsawg-tsvwg-udp-ipfix with
udpExpOptionExID and udpUnsafeExpOptionExID.

I suggest to change the sentence from "Because some of these limitations cannot
be addressed" to "Because some of these issues cannot be addressed" which is
used in several occasions in the document.

I suggest in section 3.1, to extend the paragraph

Regarding "exported in separate ipv6ExtensionHeadersFull IEs" described in
Section 3.1, I assume this refers to Section 8 of RFC 7011
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc7011#section-8) where

   If an Information Element is required more than once in a Template,
   the different occurrences of this Information Element SHOULD follow
   the logical order of their treatments by the Metering Process.

Is described. If yes, I suggest to reference. If not, to clarify the meaning
within the document.

Here are some nits I found.

replace headerss with headers
replace octers with octets