Dear Med and Benoit,

Thanks a lot. The document is straight forward and is a very valuable
contribution to the Internet community since it updates existing IPFIX entities
to make them consistent, which is for IPFIX data collections which obtain the
information from the IPFIX IANA registry especially relevant, have references
to other registries instead of re-defining them eases the update procedures in
the future and last but not least updating some of the descriptions due to
shortcomings for more clarity.

I have reviewed the document and wrote the initial shepherd review.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-fixes/shepherdwriteup/

I am looking forward for the feedback from the OPSAWG mailing list wherever
ipv6ExtensionHeaders and tcpOptions in favor of ipv6ExtensionHeadersFull and
tcpOptionsFull defined in draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-tcpo-v6eh. Depending on
feedback on the mailing list, a poll at the IETF 119 maybe could be useful as
well.

ipv6ExtensionHeaders has been adopted by network vendors widely. Where
tcpOptions appears to be,
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/opsawg/gaJ9-A6i3Z4grgHT86OUym_DAqA/,
merely used to its ambiguity.

I therefore suggest to deprecate tcpOptions. I suggest also
ipv6ExtensionHeaders to deprecate because not all observed extension headers in
a Flow maybe export because of a hardware or software limit as described in
Section 4.1.1 of this document and addressed with ipv6ExtensionHeadersLimit.

As a contributor, I like also to confirm the authors opinions that
forwardingStatus should be unsigned32 instead of unsigned8 not only because RFC
7270 specifies forwardingStatus as unsigned32, but it reserves 3 bytes. We have
with draft-opsawg-evans-discardmodel and draft-mvmd-opsawg-ipfix-fwd-exceptions
two documents showing interest to describe the forwarding behavior in IPFIX. We
have on OPSAWG mailing list
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/opsawg/?q=draft-mvmd-opsawg-ipfix-fwd-exceptions
 various feedback that an update, extension of forwardingStatus would be
preferred instead of introducing a new IPFIX entity.

Best wishes
Thomas